At VBL we are experts in pension purchases. We specialize in giving a lump sum payment to those that are currently receiving monthly payments from a military pension or VA disability. The lump sum pension purchase service we provide is fast. You get a free, no-obligation quote. After you accept the quote, if you qualify, we prepare all the required documents and complete the process. We make selling a piece of your military retirement pension or VA disability payment easy.
Why choose us:
We are a market leader in the growing cash flow and investments industry. We assist clients all across the country to liquidate their debt and put cash in their pockets NOW! We will do the same for you. Not only we help clients sell future pension income streams, we get our clients the most money for those payments. At VBL we are in the business of getting our clients “TOP DOLLARS” for their income stream.
The market leader in the pension and cash flow buyout industry.
At VBL we are in the business of getting our clients “TOP DOLLARS” for their income stream.
Our company at a glance
Our Visions, values and goals put us among only a handful of other companies who have made measurable progress guided by the same standards. We are one of the fastest growing companies among the old timers and we thrive with success. This drives us to taking much different initiatives and raising the bar to newer and higher standards to achieve what we have set as our goals and we keep moving forward with even more understanding, guided by the same values.
VBL was built around innovative yet simple dynamics with our clients in mind.
Can I get a loan against my VA Disability?
How can I get a Lump Sum for my Military Benefit?
How can I Sell my VA Disability?
How can I Sell my Military Pension or Retirement?
How much of my Pension can I sell?
What happens after selling my pension?
You are a gift and working with you guys was a blessing. Two thumbs up.
When selling your pension can be advantageous
Here are just some of the key reasons why selling a small piece of any pension with our company may be of great value.
1. Only consider selling your pension if it will ultimately SAVE you money.
2. Debt Consolidation is the reason 95% of applicants apply. Everyday we see people sell (for example) $800 of their pension and pay off $1800 of monthly bills.
3. Also out of the Debt Consolidation playbook, we offer the services of a well known debt settlement company to assist in this endeavor where debts are in collection status or even worst. This can result in thousands of dollars in additional savings.
4. In this tight financial environment where small business loans are almost impossible to qualify for, many applicants have found our pension lump sum buyout services to be the solution to getting their own small business off the ground.
5. The ultimate “end game” for many if not most applicants is to “clean up their credit” so they can avail themselves of better interest rates on cars, homes and major purchases. For many of our customers that’s a big “Mission Accomplished”..
In conclusion, if you have previously requested a quote but not proceeded please know we will always be available come a time you require our services. If you have applied and successfully completed your pension sale please keep our phone number in your contacts, we are always available for any questions or concerns. If you have applied and not met our criteria to proceed, please know we are always available to reconsider should your financial situation change .
Copyright © Veterans Benefit Leverage. All rights reserved.
Veterans Benefit Leverage® is not a department of any state or federal agencies and is in no way associated with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Veterans Benefit Leverage® is a referral agency operated by Bradling Financial Group LLC and provides information about services available to veterans. Veterans Benefit Leverage is not a direct lender and clients are approved on a case by case basis. For further information on Veterans Affairs benefits or Medical Centers serving your area please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-800-827-1000 or visit their website at www.va.gov.